Wellingborough Amateur Swimming Club
Welcome to our website
Please use the navigation bars on the left of the page to find your way around, or use the site search facility to find what you are looking for.
If you have an event you would like to announce or wish to contribute to the content of this site, please contact the Webmaster@wasc.info with the relevant details.
- County Long Course (50m) Championship Entry Forms now available - DEADLINE IS 15/12/14
- See Gala News for the National Swimming League latest. We are hosting this event on 13th December.
- No Friday or Saturday training over Club Championship weekends - 28th/29th November
- Just swum an event?, want to know your official time? You will find all published results on the 'Notice Board' pages in the forum.
- It takes more than 'swimmers' to make a swimming club.
Your club is run by volunteers.
Take the pressure from those that currently have to do more than their fair share to keep your club running. Volunteers are always needed for various tasks - whether to run the Club or just to help out a gala. Roles can be a regular commitment or just when your child is swimming in a gala. Full training is always offered by the club. Just follow the link above for further details of roles within WASC and Contact us to volunteer your services! Remember, without your help, there is no club.
- ASA Award Badges and Flashes - Available for pre-order
Click here to see the qualifying times and learn how to claim your awards.
Please note, there will be no badge table in September due to the unforeseen circumstances. If anybody would like badges before please pre order by leaving the form and payment with the goggle shop or give directly to Deborah Todd.
The next badge table will be December 8th.
- November 29th - Club Championships continue, visit the Club Championships Page
- December 6th & 7th - Midland Short Course Championships
- December 8th - Dash Night.
4 x 50s and the sessions will be merged into 2 to make it like a mini meet. Full details will be in the December Newsletter.
- December 13th - Leicester Autumn League - Round 3 - Team B
- December 13th - National Swimming League - Round 3 - Team A
WASC will host this event, so come along and support your club.
- December 20th - Braunstone Christmas Gala
A message from the Webmaster
- Please, please, please will members email me their swimmer name and WASC membership number once they have registered in the forum. Failure to do so will lead to your access being limited until we can identify you. This is a safegaurd that is meant to help us to protect our swimmers, so please help us to keep out unwanted members.
- If you have an idea for the club, the site or something else, let us know by Clicking Here or post your thoughts in the FORUM
- Spotted a problem on this page or any other page? Contact the Webmaster@wasc.info and have it fixed.
- Having trouble logging into the forum, from this site?, I have found an issue with "session cookies" not being allowed with some IE10 setups. It's an easy fix, just follow this quick guide to change the setting. More information about these types of cookies can be found below.