Wellingborough Amateur Swimming Club
Welcome to our website
Please use the navigation bars on the left of the page to find your way around, or use the site search facility to find what you are looking for.
If you have an event you would like to announce or wish to contribute to the content of this site, please contact the Webmaster@wasc.info with the relevant details.
- Midland Short Course Championships 2016 - Full Details found on our Regional Champs Page - Closing Date 10/10/16
- October Newsletter is available here
- Club records are now fully up to date as of 04/10/16, including the new (for 2016 onwards) Long Course records.
- WASC Family Halloween PARTY!! - Friday October 28th (click image for full details)
- Just swum an event?, want to know your official time? You will find all published results on the 'Notice Board' pages in the forum
- It takes more than 'swimmers' to make a swimming club
Your club is run by volunteers
Take the pressure from those that currently have to do more than their fair share to keep your club running. Volunteers are always needed for various tasks - whether to run the Club or just to help out a gala. Roles can be a regular commitment or just when your child is swimming in a gala. Full training is always offered by the club. Just follow the link above for further details of roles within WASC and Contact us to volunteer your services! Remember, without your help, there is no club
- ASA Award Badges and Flashes - Available for pre-order
Click here to see the qualifying times and learn how to claim your awards.
Badges can be ordered by completing the form and handing into the shop on a Monday night with you payment.
Download the Excel version of this calendar from the Fixtures and Results Page
* Subject to change without notice
A message from the Webmaster
- If you have an idea for the club, the site or something else, let us know by Clicking Here or post your thoughts in the Forum
- Spotted a problem on this page or any other page? Contact the Webmaster@wasc.info and have it fixed.