Wellingborough Amateur Swimming Club
Welcome to our website
Please use the navigation bars on the left of the page to find your way around, or use the site search facility to find what you are looking for.
If you have an event you would like to announce or wish to contribute to the content of this site, please contact the Webmaster@wasc.info with the relevant details.
We are having a cake stall at the gala this Saturday 18th October.
All cake donations would be greatly appreciated.
WASC will be holding a Halloween Fancy Dress Party on Friday, 31st October at Wellingborough Rugby Club from 7pm – 12 midnight.
Tickets are £3 each or £10 for a family of four and are available from the Google Shop on Mondays or from Sara Phillips, Wendy Walker, Yvonne Moody or Fiona Morin. There are 200 tickets available and it is first come, first served.
Why not get your tickets tonight !
- Club Championship entry forms now available, visit the Club Championships Page for more details
- October Newsletter now available for download - view it here
- Just swum an event?, want to know your official time? You will find all published results on the 'Notice Board' pages in the forum.
- It takes more than 'swimmers' to make a swimming club.
Your club is run by volunteers.
Take the pressure from those that currently have to do more than their fair share to keep your club running. Volunteers are always needed for various tasks - whether to run the Club or just to help out a gala. Roles can be a regular commitment or just when your child is swimming in a gala. Full training is always offered by the club. Just follow the link above for further details of roles within WASC and Contact us to volunteer your services! Remember, without your help, there is no club.
- ASA Award Badges and Flashes - Available for pre-order
Click here to see the qualifying times and learn how to claim your awards.
Please note, there will be no badge table in September due to the unforeseen circumstances. If anybody would like badges before please pre order by leaving the form and payment with the goggle shop or give directly to Deborah Todd.
The next badge table will be November 10th.
- October 25th & 26th - Flitwick Level 3 Open Meet
- November 3rd - Dash Night - Stroke and Distance TBA
- November 15th, 22nd & 29th Club Championships, visit the Club Championships Page for more details
A message from the Webmaster
- Please, please, please will members email me their swimmer name and WASC membership number once they have registered in the forum. Failure to do so will lead to your access being limited until we can identify you. This is a safegaurd that is meant to help us to protect our swimmers, so please help us to keep out unwanted members.
- If you have an idea for the club, the site or something else, let us know by Clicking Here or post your thoughts in the FORUM
- Spotted a problem on this page or any other page? Contact the Webmaster@wasc.info and have it fixed.
- Having trouble logging into the forum, from this site?, I have found an issue with "session cookies" not being allowed with some IE10 setups. It's an easy fix, just follow this quick guide to change the setting. More information about these types of cookies can be found below.