Wellingborough Amateur Swimming Club
Welcome to our website
Please use the navigation bars on the left of the page to find your way around, or use the site search facility to find what you are looking for.
If you have an event you would like to announce or wish to contribute to the content of this site, please contact the Webmaster@wasc.info with the relevant details.
Training Time Changes
Friday 14th March - No training at Oundle
Sunday 16th March - Waendel Leisure Centre
- Flying Fish 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Development Squad 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Training Squad 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Excel Junior Squad 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Performance Squad 6:30 pm to 8:.00 pm
- Excel Senior Squad 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Sunday 16th March - Rushden
- Masters 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- The 2014 County Championships WASC entries can still be downloaded if you are unsure which events you are doing 15 & 16th March
- Club Entry trials are not taking place in April (because of Easter), the next trials are being held on March 17th and May 19th at 17:45
- Half Term Training Day 8th April at Oundle, download the details and acceptance slip here before 17th March.
- Remember, all WASC swimming results for can now be found in the notice board thread in the forum as soon as they become available
Coach Jim Peto has kindly put together a concise training times document for those who need reminding of their squad training times. This can be downloaded from the Squad Progression Page
- It takes more than 'swimmers' to make a swimming club.
Your club is run by volunteers.
Take the pressure from those that currently have to do more than their fair share to keep your club running. Volunteers are always needed for various tasks - whether to run the Club or just to help out a gala. Roles can be a regular commitment or just when your child is swimming in a gala. Full training is always offered by the club. Just follow the link above for further details of roles within WASC and Contact us to volunteer your services! Remember, without your help, there is no club.
ASA seeks volunteers to become Youth Activators - Read more here - Apply before March 26th
- ASA Award Badges and Flashes - Available for pre-order
Click here to see the qualifying times and learn how to claim your awards.
- For full details of our upcoming galas see the Gala News page
- March 15th & 16th - 2014 County Championship
- March 28-30th - Midland Masters 2014
A message from the Webmaster
- Please, please, please will members email me their swimmer name and WASC membership number once they have registered in the forum. Failure to do so will lead to your access being limited until we can identify you. This is a safegaurd that is meant to help us to protect our swimmers, so please help us to keep out unwanted members.
- If you have any problems with this site, email me the details and I'll see what I can do to help resolve the problem.
- If you have an idea for the club, the site or something else, let us know by Clicking Here or post your thoughts in the FORUM
- Spotted a problem on this page or any other page? Contact the Webmaster@wasc.info and have it fixed.
- Having trouble logging into the forum, from this site?, I have found an issue with "session cookies" not being allowed with some IE10 setups. It's an easy fix, just follow this quick guide to change the setting. More information about these types of cookies can be found below.