Wellingborough Amateur Swimming Club
Welcome to our website
Please use the navigation bars on the left of the page to find your way around, or use the site search facility to find what you are looking for.
If you have an event you would like to announce or wish to contribute to the content of this site, please contact the Webmaster@wasc.info with the relevant details.
- Flitwick Open meet entry forms can now be downloaded from the Open Meet News Page - Entry deadline is 1st Septemeber 2014
- 2014 County Sprint Championship info can now be found on the County Championships Page - Deadline 26th August
- Development Training Evening on 6th September has been cancelled.
- Summer Training times can be downloaded here
- The next monthly trials for admission into the Club will be on Monday 15th September. There will be no trials in August due to the shutdown.
- Just swum an event?, want to know your official time? Visit the forum which has now been updated with the swim results for May & June. You will find all published reults on the 'Notice Board' page.
- It takes more than 'swimmers' to make a swimming club.
Your club is run by volunteers.
Take the pressure from those that currently have to do more than their fair share to keep your club running. Volunteers are always needed for various tasks - whether to run the Club or just to help out a gala. Roles can be a regular commitment or just when your child is swimming in a gala. Full training is always offered by the club. Just follow the link above for further details of roles within WASC and Contact us to volunteer your services! Remember, without your help, there is no club.
- ASA Award Badges and Flashes - Available for pre-order
Click here to see the qualifying times and learn how to claim your awards.
Please note, there will be no badge table in August due to the summer break. If anybody would like badges before we break up please pre order by leaving the form and payment with the goggle shop or give directly to Deborah Todd.
The next badge table will be September 9th.
- September 20th - CMK SC Development Meet.
- September 21st - 2014 County Sprint Championship info can now be found on the County Championships Page - Deadline 26th August
- October 25th & 26th - Flitwick Level 3 Open Meet
A message from the Webmaster
- I would like to offer an apology for the lack of updates on the site for the last month or so. I have had limited access to the internet due to having our house extended. Normal service will resume soon, but I will do my best to keep more up to date as and when I have connectivity. Please bear with me.
- Please, please, please will members email me their swimmer name and WASC membership number once they have registered in the forum. Failure to do so will lead to your access being limited until we can identify you. This is a safegaurd that is meant to help us to protect our swimmers, so please help us to keep out unwanted members.
- If you have an idea for the club, the site or something else, let us know by Clicking Here or post your thoughts in the FORUM
- Spotted a problem on this page or any other page? Contact the Webmaster@wasc.info and have it fixed.
- Having trouble logging into the forum, from this site?, I have found an issue with "session cookies" not being allowed with some IE10 setups. It's an easy fix, just follow this quick guide to change the setting. More information about these types of cookies can be found below.