Wellingborough Amateur Swimming Club
Welcome to our website
Please use the navigation bars on the left of the page to find your way around, or use the site search facility to find what you are looking for.
If you have an event you would like to announce or wish to contribute to the content of this site, please contact the Webmaster@wasc.info with the relevant details.
- Flitwick Open Meet Accepted and Rejected lists now available here
- County Short Course entry forms now availiable. Entry deadline September 3rd
- Novice Gala entry form now availiable. Full details found on the Invitation Galas page. Entry deadline September 7th
- 17th October Relay Gala Sponsored by In association with
- WASC Fund raising - Bag Packing at Morrisons Wellingborough - 18th Oct
We need enough people to cover approx 15 checkouts for the 6 hours. Please Email Sara Phillips for full details. This is such an easy way of raising funds - we just need people's time! We raised a fantastic £476 at the last Bag Pack and that was with just a small number of people, so if we can get all the open tills covered for all the slots (10am - 4pm), we could easily double that!!!!
- Summer Training Schedules can now be found in the left hand menu
WASC Championship photos now found here
- Just swum an event?, want to know your official time? You will find all published results on the 'Notice Board' pages in the forum
- It takes more than 'swimmers' to make a swimming club.
Your club is run by volunteers.
Take the pressure from those that currently have to do more than their fair share to keep your club running. Volunteers are always needed for various tasks - whether to run the Club or just to help out a gala. Roles can be a regular commitment or just when your child is swimming in a gala. Full training is always offered by the club. Just follow the link above for further details of roles within WASC and Contact us to volunteer your services! Remember, without your help, there is no club
- ASA Award Badges and Flashes - Available for pre-order
Click here to see the qualifying times and learn how to claim your awards.
The next badge table will be 7th September
Download the Excel version of this calendar from the Fixtures and Results Page
* Subject to change without notice
A message from the Webmaster
- If you have an idea for the club, the site or something else, let us know by Clicking Here or post your thoughts in the Forum
- Spotted a problem on this page or any other page? Contact the Webmaster@wasc.info and have it fixed.